Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Protein packed French Toast!


This is my go to breakfast when I know I need a lot of fuel to get through a workout! The balance of protein and carbs provides me with steady energy all morning! Not to mention my sweet tooth is totally satisfied! 

What you will need:

2 slices of Ezekiel bread, or your choice of bread 
2 egg whites (6 tbsp liquid egg whites)
1/2 tbsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp  vanilla protein powder
1 packet of stevia 

In a mixing bowl combine egg whites, protein powder, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and stevia.

Once you have combined the above ingredients go ahead and place your bread into the bowl and allow it to soak up the mixture.

Place bread into a skillet over medium heat and cook for about 2 minutes on each side.

 Drizzle with honey and enjoy!

Calories: 250
Fat: 1
Carbohydrates: 32
Protein: 26

No comments:

Post a Comment