Saturday, May 3, 2014

What I eat in a day!

A lot of people ask me about meal plans but I really don't follow a plan. I eat 5 meals a day, which are minimally processed, and sometimes dessert! You guys can see what I ate throughout the day and maybe get some new meal ideas :)

Meal One was Oatmeal(and NO, not Quaker or something doused in sugar. I prefer plain grain by Three Sisters), with blueberries, half a banana, 1 tbsp almond butter, and raw coconut flakes.


Meal Two was a Perfect Fit Protein Bar! These are so delicious!! They are available online! Perfectfitprotein.com


Meal Three was one egg, two egg whites, a slice of yogurt cheese, 1/4 an avocado, and mango hot sauce on an Ezekiel English muffin.


Meal Four was 1 cup of non-fat greek yogurt with 1/3 cup KIND granola and two dates.


Meal Five was a hummus crusted chicken breast, 1/2 cup long-grain brown rice, and a tomato/cucumber salad with feta cheese! 


No comments:

Post a Comment