What you will need:
- 6 Tortillas, I use Brown Rice Tortillas from Food For Life.
- 1 bottle of Enchilada Sauce, Trader Joe's Enchilada Sauce has been my favorite so far! It's so tasty and surprisingly pretty low in sodium.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 a red onion, diced
- 1 large sweet potato cooked with skin removed, mashed
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 jar of salsa ( you'll only need 6 tbsp.)
- Cheese and Cilantro are optional!
I know this seems like a lot of ingredients but as far as the veggies go feel free to use what you have on hand and don't be afraid to substitute ingredients!
Heat 1 tbsp olive oil over medium heat. Now add in garlic, cumin, chili powder, jalapeño, mushrooms, spinach, corn, black, beans, sweet potato, red onion, and cook until spinach is wilted. It should look something like this...
Cover the bottom of your pan with a thin layer of enchilada sauce. Place all 6 enchiladas into the pan and pour remaining enchilada sauce over top. You can also throw in some cilantro and sprinkle them with cheese!
Put into a 450 degree oven for about 25 minutes.
Top with a dollop of Greek yogurt!